Three beautiful large bedrooms, two bathrooms, one living room and one large open kitchen with a dining table (African-Style) offer on 180 sqm feel-good atmosphere and sufficient space.
Bedroom 1 (Sunrise Room) is on the ground floor with en suite bathroom has a queen size bed with a view of the countryside.
On the top floor are bedroom 2 (Green Room) and bedroom 3 (Sunset Room). Both share an adjoining bathroom with Rain-Shower.
In the Sunset Room you wind a king size bed with two separate mattresses (1,80m x 1,90m). The Green Room houses a queen size bed for maximum restful sleep. A large white porch (weatherproof) frames the sunny side of the house.
Cozy lounges around the house invite to linger. Here your thoughts are getting grounded again. A cozy place, also for having breakfast, seduces you constantly to sit outside. On the large sundeck one ist very close to the sky. In addition, our poot is heated by a heating coil.
Other important information
To make you feel at ease, the following amenities are available upon arrival:
- WiFi 3 GB per stay included (can be purchased later)
- 5 liters of water
- a bottle of our "Favorite Southafrican Wine"
- Fireplace & electric heating
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Towels, pool towels, soap, toilet paper
- Gas stove with oven function & microwave
- Coffee maker + Nespresso capsules (to buy later)
- salt, pepper, sugar
- outdoor fireplace grill
- wood for the fireplace (living room)
- Travel Guide (German & English)
- small library with books (German & English)
- small video library (German & English)
- small safe
- Pilates roll & gymnastics mat
Our agency takes care of the garden + pool and is your contact person for all requests. Our housekeepers are happy to provide errands and rides for you, allowing you to fully concentrate on your stay. Our Housemaid comes once a week (included in the price). Juliana gladly comes by appointment regularly and ensures that you do not have to worry about anything. Please note that you have to pay for the extra service on site.
A topic for environmental protection:
Knysna has been suffering from water shortage for months. This does not affect normal use, but should be used sparingly with the water. For example, showering for half an hour would not be appropriate. Thank you for your help.
We charge a service fee of 150, - Euro for each stay.